Stephanie L. Twin, PHD
Stephanie Twin has over 30 years of experience with a wide range of organizations and people. She is known for her highly interactive in-person and Zoom workshops and her ability to work collaboratively and flexibly. Her extensive professional and personal familiarity with the public, private and non-profit worlds enables her to deliver services that help others advance in their fields and cope effectively with changing expectations and demands. She is certified as a Minority/Women's Business Enterprise (M/WBE) in the City and State of New York.
Our Clients Include...
• Sherwin-Williams Company
• Campbell Soup Company
• Amgen, Inc.
• American Management Association (AMA)
• Audubon Society
• British Airways
• Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPL)
• CF Industries
• Agfa Corporation
• Wawa Corporation
• Lukens Steel
• J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
• The Social Security Administration
• Philip Morris, USA
• AHRC - Association for the Help of Retarded Children
• Philadelphia Executive Conference Board
• Fosbel Inc.
• University of Florida
The City of New York
• Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME)
• District Attorney’s Office New York County (DANY)
• Office of the Mayor
• Comptroller’s Office
• Fire Department of New York (FDNY)
• Office of Administrative Trials & Hearings
• Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC)
• Department of Housing Preservation & Development (DOB)
• Department of Buildings (DOB)
• The New York City Department of Education (DOE)
• The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
• Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
• Teachers Retirement Association
• Human Resource Administration (HRA)
• Department of Probation (DOP)
• New York City Employees Retirement System (NYCERS)